Vertical Form Fill & Seal Machine Videos
LENIS LMVP Series Vertical Form Fill & Seal
or VFFS Packaging Machine
LENIS LMVP series Vertical Form Fill & Seal or VFFS packaging machines are specifically designed for the wrapping of a wide range of product types and focus on markets where the main requirements are economy of packaging, higher productivity at a lower cost, ruggedness, and reliability due to the simplicity of design, and ease of operation of the machine.
The automated working cycle includes batching and sealing of the product. The machine uses packaging material from a single roll. The cycle is managed and controlled by a programmable logic controller.
VFFS packing machines seal packages in three or four or five side sides and can be listed as the following types:
- Pillow bags
- Bags with handle
- Bags with a fold on the sides
- Block bottom bags or gusseted bags
- 4-side sealed modern-looking Stabillo bags
- Auger Filler (for powder products)
- Volumetric Cup Filler (for grains)
- Multi-head Weigher (for grains and granular items like chips, candies, etc.)
- Piston Pump (for liquid products)
- Tablet Counting Filler (for tablets)
- Vibrating Fillers (for block items, nails, screws etc.)
Vacuum & gas flush functions, date code printer, hole punch device, etc. are among many options available.
- Possibility of machine integration with ERP system. (SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, and other ERP software)
- SCADA integration
- Screw elevator/conveyor for automatic continuous feeding of powder products
- Z-bucket elevator for automatic continuous feeding of granular products
- Agitator/mixer for liquid or paste products
- Product counter and stacking belt conveyor
- Rotary table for the convenient collection of the finished products
- Extra filler equipment for different powder, granular, liquid or part type products packaging in a single machine. The choices are: volumetric cup filler, 2-head/4-head linear weigher, piston pump filler, auger filler, tablet counting filler, and vibrating filler
- Air compressor
- Complete production line including Metal Detector, Boxing Machines, Wrapping Machines, etc.
Suitable Products for Packaging
Fruit & nut trail mixes, sunflower seeds, hazelnut, peanut, almond, walnut, pine nuts, beans, rice, lentil, chickpeas, herbs, noodle, pasta, couscous, corn seeds, rolls, fresh/dried/frozen fruits and vegetables, salt, sugar, coffee beans, grains, cereals, nuts, chocolate beans, cereal, tea, washing powder (granular), detergent, desiccants, dried fish, sprat, frozen fishes, croutons, fertilisers , chewing gum, beads, wine gums, peppercorn, popcorn, animal feed, cat food, dog food etc.
Turmeric, chilly powder, spice powder, flour-like powders: wheat, maida, besan powder, skimmed milk powder, tooth powder, herbal powder, talcum powder, pigment powder, glucose powder, powder chemicals, pharmaceutical, pesticides, insecticides powder, etc.
Water, juice, milk, ketchup, sauce, salsa, spice paste and semi-solids like automobile & industrial greases, garlic paste, tamarind paste, ointments, etc.
Models & Variants
LMVP Series VFFS Packaging Machines
LMVQS Series Quad Seal VFFS Packaging Machines
All parts are under One Year Warranty for defects from the manufacturer. Any other defect caused by human error, mishandling, wear-and-tear & any foreseeable conditions will not be covered by this warranty. All electronic parts and component can be guaranteed by original part’s manufacturer or LENIS.
Service & Support
LENIS believes that packaging and production machines are simple machines to operate and maintain as the mechanical and electrical/electronic complexity is very less when compared even to a simple car of this age. LENIS offers three tiers of service & support to its customers as follows:
- Online Troubleshooting
- Through Servicing & Maintenance Partners Near You
- Direct In-Person Troubleshooting from Our Main Servicing & Maintenance Team
Our aim and vision are to provide sales and service around the world. LENIS offers competitive pricing of the provided solutions through an online marketing strategy to keep the prices of the solution competitive and collaborate with servicing and maintenance partners all over North America and around the world to offer the best services to the valued customers. We are committed to providing online troubleshooting of the machines in the first place and also provide maintenance service through our partners near you.
LENIS machines use standard components and we avoid proprietary components as much as possible to ensure that servicing and maintenance of the machine become simple and easy. Because of the simplicity and openness of our designs, our partners near you will be able to assist you at the time when online troubleshooting becomes ineffective. In extreme cases, our main servicing and maintenance team can visit your machines in-person.
Other Types of Pouch Packaging Machines
Awkward but social