STICK-G High Productivity Stick Pack Packing Machine for Liquid Products
This Vertical Stick Pack Multi-Line Packaging Machine from MF PACKAGING (Italy) is fitted with a specific batching system to fill liquid and fluid products.
The Stick-G Packaging Machine is fitted with a Hopper and batching Tubes with clamp connections for quick removal and cleaning.
The gravity-based batching system for liquids allow for an accurate adjustment of the dose.
The product can be connected to a CIP (Clean In Place) system for automated cleaning.
This machine is reliable and easy to use and it does not require too much maintenance or highly qualified personnel to maintain or operate.
- High Performance Machine
- Easy to Use
- Reliable in Terms of Quality and Resistance
STICK-G Technical Specification
|Number of Lines||2 ~ 20|
|Max Reel Diameter||500 mm|
|Max Reel Width||1200 mm|
|Bag Length||30 mm ~ 250 mm|
|Bag Width||15 mm ~ 150 mm|
|Production Speed||Up to 80 cycles/min|
|Max Packaging Volume||300 ml|
|Drive Units||Brushless Motors + Pneumatic|
- Easy Opening System: To mark packaging in a specific position and make it easier to open when using kinds of film that are difficult to tear.
- Variable Data Marking (Code Printer): Ink-jet, dry pressure transfer.
- Particle Extractor Systems
- Creation of strip bags with or without dotted line cut along the horizontal seal.
- CIP (Clean In Place) Sanitation System
- Auto Bag Rejection System: Line control of bags made with system to discard packages exceeding tolerance values and batching device self-adjustment system (feed-back).
- Gas Flushing: Packaging under modified atmosphere conditions: injections of inert gases.
- Remote Process Monitoring: Computerized monitoring of the production process of the packaging machine with customized processing of data detected for diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Additional Packaging Process: Automatically combined with cellophane wrappers, carton filling units, etc.
- Remote Support for Troubleshooting & Diagnostics