STICK-C High Productivity Stick Pack Packing Machine for Powder Products
This Vertical Stick Pack Multi-Line Packaging Machine from MF PACKAGING (Italy) for powder products is fitted with batching device featuring multi-row augers designed for powder that has trouble flowing/sliding.
Each auger is controlled by a custom-made brushless servo motor.
Ensures an accurate and separate adjustment of the dose on each line.
Upon request, the system of the Stick-C Packaging Machine can be fitted with a pre-feeding unit that ensures a constant level in the batching hopper, thereby guaranteeing the accuracy of the requested dosage.
- High Performance Machine
- Compact Design
- High Quality of Build
- Easy to Clean
STICK-C Technical Specification
|Number of Lines||2 ~ 20|
|Max Reel Diameter||500 mm|
|Max Reel Width||1200 mm|
|Bag Length||30 mm ~ 250 mm|
|Bag Width||15 mm ~ 150 mm|
|Production Speed||Up to 80 cycles/min|
|Max Packaging Volume||300 ml|
|Drive Units||Brushless Motors + Pneumatic|
- Easy Opening System: To mark packaging in a specific position and make it easier to open when using kinds of film that are difficult to tear.
- Variable Data Marking (Code Printer): Ink-jet, dry pressure transfer.
- Particle Extractor Systems
- Creation of strip bags with or without dotted line cut along the horizontal seal.
- CIP (Clean In Place) Sanitation System
- Auto Bag Rejection System: Line control of bags made with system to discard packages exceeding tolerance values and batching device self-adjustment system (feed-back).
- Gas Flushing: Packaging under modified atmosphere conditions: injections of inert gases.
- Remote Process Monitoring: Computerized monitoring of the production process of the packaging machine with customized processing of data detected for diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Additional Packaging Process: Automatically combined with cellophane wrappers, carton filling units, etc.
- Remote Support for Troubleshooting & Diagnostics