STICK-B High Productivity Stick Pack Packing Machine for Granular Products
This Vertical Multi-Line Stick Pack Packaging Machine from MF PACKAGING (Italy) for granular products features a batching system with oscillating cups for sliding products.
Available in versions from 2 to 20 lines, it can reach a maximum speed of 80 cycles per minute, depending on the stick pack’s format, product features and kind of packaging material.
The Stick-B Packaging Machine is reliable, simple to use and does not require excessive maintenance or qualified personnel to maintain and operate.
There is option for installing the remote support system to control the machine management software. Its nice compact design makes it very easy to clean.
- High Performance Machine
- Easy to Clean
- Compact Design
STICK-B Technical Specification
|Number of Lines||2 ~ 20|
|Max Reel Diameter||500 mm|
|Max Reel Width||1200 mm|
|Bag Length||30 mm ~ 250 mm|
|Bag Width||15 mm ~ 150 mm, fixed upon request|
|Production Speed||Up to 80 cycles/min|
|Max Packaging Volume||300 ml|
|Drive Units||Brushless Motors + Pneumatic|
- Easy Opening System: To mark packaging in a specific position and make it easier to open when using kinds of film that are difficult to tear.
- Variable Data Marking (Code Printer): Ink-jet, dry pressure transfer.
- Particle Extractor Systems
- Creation of strip bags with or without dotted line cut along the horizontal seal.
- CIP (Clean In Place) Sanitation System
- Auto Bag Rejection System: Line control of bags made with system to discard packages exceeding tolerance values and batching device self-adjustment system (feed-back).
- Gas Flushing: Packaging under modified atmosphere conditions: injections of inert gases.
- Remote Process Monitoring: Computerized monitoring of the production process of the packaging machine with customized processing of data detected for diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Additional Packaging Process: Automatically combined with cellophane wrappers, carton filling units, etc.
- Remote Support for Troubleshooting & Diagnostics