Mini Doypack Machine Videos
LENIS LMDP Series Mini Doypack Pre-Made Pouch Packing Machines
The LMDP series economical Mini Doypack pre-made bagging machines fill and seal pre-made pouches in one automatic process and a cost-effective solution to get away from costly and labor-intensive manual bagging to the world of affordable and reliable automation technology. LENIS offers cost-effective Mini Doypack Packaging systems for pre-made pouch packing of grains, powders, and liquid products. This machine is of a small footprint based on a space-saving design concept that can be interfaced with different kinds of fillers. Easy bag loading unloading capability along with the support of a wide range of bag sizes with ease without the need of changing hardware, unlike other bagging machines. Specially designed and developed for packaging food products, such as nuts, candies, cereal mix, condiment, coffee powder, paste, liquids, cheese, etc.
With a unique combination of pneumatic and vacuum actuators, this machine individually collects each pouch. The pouches are then rotated to the fill area where the bag is opened and placed in a filling position. It has an optional zipper opening mechanism for the pre-made bags with zippers. After opening, the product enters the chute where the bag is being opened below. The machine sensor then detects bag and upon successful bag detection in place, the chute opens its gate and enters the bag. Then, the product is immediately dispensed without spillage and protecting bag contamination. The bag sealing action then takes place and the sealed bag is released on to the takeaway or delivery conveyor.
The machine consists of multiple bag detection proximity switches in various points in the cycle to ensure correct bag placement and bag opening. The machine is intelligent enough to detect a rejected damaged bag and is ejected from the machine and the packaging process continues without interruption. The rejected bag can be reused if found good and re-usable by an operator. The heart of the machine control system is a Mitsubishi Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) system to control it and also for coordinating the integration of all high-quality packaging components with accurate results.
These machines can work with pre-made bags of the following types:
- Standup pouches or Doypack pouches with or without zippers
- 3-side sealed pouches with or without zippers
- 4-side sealed pouches with or without zippers
- Auger Filler (for powder products)
- Volumetric Cup Filler (for grains)
- Multi-head Weigher (for grains and granular items like chips, candies, etc.)
- Piston Pump (for liquid products)
- Tablet Counting Filler (for tablets)
- Vibrating Fillers (for block items, nails, screws, etc.)
Bag tapper, hopper shaker, no drip tray, vacuum & gas flush functions, date code printer, etc. are among many options available.
- Possibility of machine integration with ERP system. (SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, and other ERP software)
- SCADA integration
- Screw elevator/conveyor for automatic continuous feeding of powder products
- Z-bucket elevator for automatic continuous feeding of granular products
- Agitator/mixer for liquid or paste products
- Product counter and stacking belt conveyor
- Extra filler equipment for different powder, granular, liquid or part type products packaging in a single machine. The choices are: volumetric cup filler, 2-head/4-head linear weigher, piston pump filler, auger filler, tablet counting filler, and vibrating filler
- Air compressor
- Complete production line including Metal Detector, Boxing Machines, Wrapping Machines, etc.
Suitable Products for Packaging
Fruit & nut trail mixes, sunflower seeds, hazelnut, peanut, almond, walnut, pine nuts, beans, rice, lentil, chickpeas, herbs, noodle, pasta, couscous, corn seeds, rolls, fresh/dried/frozen fruits and vegetables, salt, sugar, coffee beans, grains, cereals, nuts, chocolate beans, cereal, tea, washing powder (granular), detergent, desiccants, dried fish, sprat, frozen fishes, croutons, fertilisers , chewing gum, beads, wine gums, peppercorn, popcorn, animal feed, cat food, dog food etc.
Turmeric, chilly powder, spice powder, flour-like powders: wheat, maida, besan powder, skimmed milk powder, tooth powder, herbal powder, talcum powder, pigment powder, glucose powder, powder chemicals, pharmaceutical, pesticides, insecticides powder, etc.
Water, juice, milk, ketchup, sauce, salsa, spice paste and semi-solids like automobile & industrial greases, garlic paste, tamarind paste, ointments, etc.
LMDP Series Mini Doypack Pre-Made Pouch Packing Machine
All parts are under One-Year Warranty for defects from the manufacturer. Any other defect caused by human error, mishandling, wear-and-tear & any foreseeable conditions will not be covered by this warranty. All electronic parts and component can be guaranteed by original part’s manufacturer or LENIS.
Service & Support
LENIS offers three tiers of service & support to its customers as follows:
- Online Troubleshooting
- Through Servicing & Maintenance Partners Near You
- Direct In-Person Troubleshooting from Our Main Servicing & Maintenance Team
Our aim and vision are to provide sales and service around the world. LENIS offers competitive pricing of the provided solutions through an online marketing strategy to keep the prices of the solution competitive and collaborate with servicing and maintenance partners all over North America and around the world to offer the best services to the valued customers. We are committed to providing online troubleshooting of the machines in the first place and also provide maintenance service through our partners near you.
LENIS machines use standard components and we avoid proprietary components as much as possible to ensure that servicing and maintenance of the machine become simple and easy. Because of the simplicity and openness of our designs, our partners near you will be able to assist you at the time when online troubleshooting becomes ineffective. In extreme cases, our main servicing and maintenance team can visit your machines in-person.