Horizontal Flow Packing Machine Videos
LENIS LMHFW Series Food-Grade Horizontal Flow Packing or Wrapping Machine
Horizontal flow-pack packing machines are suitable for single or group packaging of frozen food products, large block type food products, machine parts, electrical & electronic products, etc.
The packaging material is supplied in the form of a single roll. The sealing process is thermal. The machine electronically regulates the package length and photo-sensor. The automated working cycle includes batching and sealing of the product. The packaging cycle is managed and controlled by a programmable logic controller (PLC) and a thermal regulator with PID autotuning.
The servo-controlled Flow Wrapping machine with rotary motion sealing is optimized for high speed running and cost-effective packaging and to pack the products from a film in a roll and to a 3-side sealed pillow pack.
- Possibility of machine integration with ERP system. (SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, and other ERP software)
- SCADA integration
- Air compressor
- Complete production line including Metal Detector, Boxing Machines, Box Wrapping Machines, etc.
Biscuits & Snacks
Candy & Confectionery
Refrigerated & Frozen Food
Fresh Food Items
Wet Wipes / Tissue
Pharmaceutical & Medical
Hardware & Tool
Suitable Products for Packaging
Food products, such as croissants, energy bars, wafers, chocolate, biscuits, cake, waffles, bread, halva, fresh meat steak, fresh fish, frozen meat, frozen fish, popsicle, frozen food blocks, frozen or fresh whole chicken, fresh leafy vegetable, etc.
Electrical parts & equipment, air freshener, table napkins, souvenirs, long bolts, long products, etc.
Horizontal Flow Packer Features
- 4 independent motors (servo motor for cutter & running film & conveyor, variable frequency motor for jaws up and down)
- Motion controller for quick response to various commands
- Accurate positioning due to Servo Positioning
- Accurate temperature setting by independent temperature controller
- Food grade contact parts
- Touch screen 7”
- PLC-based control
- Quick change of format
- Easy to operate
- Easy to maintain- low maintenance
- Excellent cost-performance ratio
- CE – Certificate of Conformity
- All controls are in one control panel for being user-friendly and ease of operation
- Box-motion cutter for high-speed product packing and to ensure a compact package
- Empty bag prevention, no product = no bag
- Update version of anti-cut on product function, perfectly avoid damage on the products and the cutter
- Memory function can store 99 groups of package parameters (product position, packing speed, bag length)
- No limit for product length
- Independent control for movement of center sealing part and end sealing part, to meet different product height
Models & Variants
LMHFW Series Food Grade Flow Packing / Wrapping Machine
All parts are under One Year Warranty for defects from the manufacturer. Any other defect caused by human error, mishandling, wear-and-tear & any foreseeable conditions will not be covered by this warranty. All electronic parts and component can be guaranteed by original part’s manufacturer or LENIS.
Service & Support
LENIS believes that packaging and production machines are simple machines to operate and maintain as the mechanical and electrical/electronic complexity is very less when compared even to a simple car of this age. LENIS offers three tiers of service & support to its customers as follows:
- Online Troubleshooting
- Through Servicing & Maintenance Partners Near You
- Direct In-Person Troubleshooting from Our Main Servicing & Maintenance Team
Our aim and vision are to provide sales and service around the world. LENIS offers competitive pricing of the provided solutions through an online marketing strategy to keep the prices of the solution competitive and collaborate with servicing and maintenance partners all over North America and around the world to offer the best services to the valued customers. We are committed to providing online troubleshooting of the machines in the first place and also provide maintenance service through our partners near you.
LENIS machines use standard components and we avoid proprietary components as much as possible to ensure that servicing and maintenance of the machine become simple and easy. Because of the simplicity and openness of our designs, our partners near you will be able to assist you at the time when online troubleshooting becomes ineffective. In extreme cases, our main servicing and maintenance team can visit your machines in-person.
Other Types Of Pouch Packaging Machines